I had dreamed of playing in the NFL since I was a little boy and was extremely blessed to have realized that dream in 2004. But after 6 seasons and a Super Bowl championship with the 2006 Indianapolis Colts, I chose to walk away for the sake of my family and my mind. Head injury, concussions, and memory loss from playing the game I love are all a part of my story, but they have set me on a noble path filled with hope and joy.
After football, I’ve made it my mission to help people understand the value of our minds and our memories, because our relevance to the world around us is completely dependent upon that understanding. You’ll hear stories about my family, my friends, and my football career, and you’ll be inspired to find the value in every moment. In doing so, you’ll discover a renewed purpose for living!
- Discover with Ben that our mind and memories comprise our identity.
- Using that knowledge, begin to see every moment with greater value.
- Walk away with a renewed purpose!
- Get a once-in-a-lifetime player perspective on the game of football and its connection to brain injury.
- Engage with Ben in an honest question and answer time in which he will field any question and answer authentically.